I am so needy. Freakishly needy. It’s a fault – and I know it. But, God provides. Angels seem to show up in many different shapes and sizes, and all throughout your day – even your life. And what I am referencing here is the angels here on earth. People with whom you cross paths everyday, and might not think about them that way. But tonight, that’s what I was thinking about. Because, I have an amazing angel up in heaven – I know he’s there. He’s big, beautiful, and bald. (My 3 B’s!) And he is looking down on me and helping me have the strength to do what I need to. I remember his love while he was here on earth – and I will remember it until I die. But through the grace of God – I will get to experience it for eternity.
So, I am going to talk about a few angels in my life today. People who act ordinary, but do things that help your day go on – and you smile. And, I am going to name them by name – well, the ones I can.. Just for dramatic purposes… (I wish I could insert a really cool movie clip right here… so hum one in your head so you can get where I am going with this in mine…. hee hee).
1. The WaWa Coffee lady – I love coffee… she makes it everyday – and she says, “Good morning honey – off to work?” Every single day. Same thing. And I love the monotony of it. It gets me where I am going, with a smile on my face.
2. Lori — smiling at me everyday I come in – and telling me something funny every morning. This girl is one interesting lady.
3. IT people – my computer acts nuts – dude fixed it. He might not have been thrilled about it, but nonetheless, he fixed it. So on with my day.
4. Tanya – if you knew this lady – well, enough said. She keeps in stitches all day. She is quite funny. A firecracker that one.
5. Kerry – she has a fake phone voice when on the phone – and it cracks me up. And I laugh at her for it and she then cracks up. She is also feisty. You wouldn’t know it to look at her… but she is. And has such a sweet heart. Deep down.
6. Mike – who I throw paper wads at. He let’s me. So – well, that’s good enough for me.
7. Check out girl at lunch – she always tells me “$1000” when she rings me up. I’m glad it’s not really$1000.00 – or I’d be starving!
8. Bill D. – manager of a body shop. I’ve been working with him. I messed up and he helped me fix it. And it’s not the first time. And he’s never mad about it. And he’s funny. (There is a pattern here with the funny thing…)
9. Dan – One of my supervisors. Brilliant. Can tell him anything. Never gets mad. He will do anything to help, and give you a route to do it with if he can’t himself. What anyone in management should do.
10. Lenora – she loves my babies while I am working. She loves them so much. And I love her for that. Nothing better than know that they are safe and loved.
11. Krissie, Jacqueline, and lady Belcastros – my others. Part of me. Were there through everything and still are 100%. I can be me with them – all times – no matter what.
12. Kellie – she let me vent. I needed it.
13. Jenn-she lifted my heart when I was trying to lift hers.
14. My kids – always here. Loving me always. Just like Shaun did.
And that’s just my list from today. And I probably left a few out. But how blessed to have people in your life that makes you smile, makes your life easier and happier. I am grateful. I am grateful that I see it now. And I want everyone of these folks to know, that I am a better person for knowing you. And who knows… I might get to meet a few more “earthly angels” tomorrow. Thanks guys. Thanks for a good day. And thank you God, for blessing me so much!